Tuesday, January 18, 2011

kitchen remodel part 2.5

As I have said many times, I am not done. But here is how it stands today. The granite will go in next week. I am not sure if I will try to paint the lowers before it comes or not. Either way I won't do the final "reveal" of the lowers until after the granite is in. But here is the befores and afters for now:
Anything with a green wall and orange oak is before. In case you weren't sure.





Here is a close-up of the hardware. Also, the paint color is Stonebriar from Sherwin Williams. The color is not true in these photos. I couldn't make it right with my little point and shoot. It is a warm beige with a good amount of gold in it. I looked into the famous "Tobacco Road" and it was yellow. Not even beige in my opinion. Just sayin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment